[gmx-users] Re: Protein ligand simulation

bharat gupta bharat.85.monu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 02:58:51 CET 2011

Actually I check the file newbox.gro in VMD and I found that the phosphate
ion instead of being docked to my protein lies somewhere far away from the
protein. The docked complex was taken from autodock's docking result. So
what could have wrong . I guess this could be the reason for the box being
too large .

--
Bharat
Ph.D. Candidate