[gmx-users] REST simulation

Otto Master otto.master9 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:46:18 CET 2011

Hi Patrick,
thanks for your help. What I still do not understand is, how I can set-up
the replica simulation starting from the two equilibrated systems. What do
I have to put into the .mdp file and in the grompp command to consider the
two equilibrated configurations and further obtain the tpr files for the
different replica for different lambda values to interpolate between the
two configuration. I would be very glad if you could help me on that.

All the best
Otto