[gmx-users] Fw: modifying the mutated DNA parameters

banafsheh mehrazma bmehrazma at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 12:41:31 CET 2011

--- On Sat, 12/24/11, banafsheh mehrazma <bmehrazma at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: banafsheh mehrazma <bmehrazma at yahoo.com>
To: gmx-users at gromacs.org
Date: Saturday, December 24, 2011, 3:39 AM

To whom it may concern;
I am willing to study a damaged DNA which has a 8-oxoG as the lesion (the Carbon 8 in guannine is oxidized.). I have the following questions;
1) Should I change the sigma and epsilon parameters in the force field that I want to work on? and how?
2) Should I change the bonded parameters in the force field? and how?
3) The new charges for the lesion are obtained from Gaussian package; where can I  mention the modified charges?

Thank you for your regards
B.Mehrazma