[gmx-users] Fw: modifying the mutated DNA parameters

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Sat Dec 24 12:53:56 CET 2011

On 12/24/2011 10:41 PM, banafsheh mehrazma wrote:

> [...]

You need to consider your molecule in the light of the existing atom and
bonded interaction types for the force field you have chosen. Maybe you
need new ones, maybe not. For 3, you should consider the advice here
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Parameterization (so your
Gaussian-based charges may not be useful at all), and
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Adding_a_Residue_to_a_Force_Field.
All of the above will need a thorough knowledge of chapter 5 of the manual.

believed to be clean.