[gmx-users] protein+ligand+membrane: which forcefield?

Anna Marabotti anna.marabotti at isa.cnr.it
Thu Feb 3 14:11:46 CET 2011

Dear Justin,
thank you very much for your always useful suggestions. I think I will use
the combination of G43a1+Berger in order to overcome the problems of using 3
different forcefields, and I will check carefully the topology created by
PRODRG for the ligand, according to your paper.

Many thanks also to Valerio for his kind suggestion.

Anna

Message: 5