[gmx-users] Error: No such moleculetype Protein

Anirban Ghosh reach.anirban.ghosh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 13:15:47 CET 2011

Hi Tsjerk,

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I had a reference to 'Protein' group in my .mdp file while running the
CGMD. Now, after CG run I am trying to convert the CG to FG model using:

g_fg2cg -pfg topol_fg.top -pcg system_cg.top -n 0 -c cg.gro -o fg.gro

So do I need to supply any other parameter to this command or how to mention
this refering of 'Protein' group here.

Thanks,

Anirban