[gmx-users] Error: No such moleculetype Protein

Anirban Ghosh reach.anirban.ghosh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 13:53:58 CET 2011

Hi,

I have worked around the problem. I was not including a .itp file. But now I
am getting Segmentation Fault:

Excluding 1 bonded neighbours for DSPC 104
Excluding 1 bonded neighbours for W 1397
Excluding 1 bonded neighbours for NA+ 0
Excluding 1 bonded neighbours for CL- 4

Number of fg atoms 410288
Number of cg atoms 57296
Reading frames from gro file 'Protein in DSPC Bilayer', 57296 atoms.
Reading frame       0 time    0.000   1297343010
Segmentation fault

Why is this happening?

Thanks,

Anirban