[gmx-users] Add custom residue to DNA index group

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Feb 11 18:08:52 CET 2011

william Stebbeds wrote:
> Indeed I did
>
> DGO  DNA

Did you make the change system-wide, or in a local directory?  If the latter,
you have to issue all your commands in that same directory or else the default
residuetypes.dat (in GMXLIB) will be read.

Can you post the make_ndx output (i.e. list of groups)?

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar