[gmx-users] about -CN triple bond

C.Y. Chang chiayun.chang at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 07:18:33 CET 2011

Hi,

The errpr msg. that I expressed in the previous mail is unclear.
It really happened in the grompp step of my dealinw with the em.
The manual shows that the viste can be used by

[ virtual sites2 ]
; Site from funct a
5 1 2 1 0.7439756

What should I choose the vsite for the -CN group? (2, 3fd or others?)
I read the manual and the columns of the vsite need some parameters.
The "Site" seems to be the atom number.
The "from" seems some atom group, but which atoms should be included?
How could obtain the "func" values?
Could you give me a molecule for my example?
Thanks for your help.

Best,

                                                        Chia-yun