[gmx-users] unable to display MARTINI system with VMD

John jzintsma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 02:30:37 CET 2011

Hello,

I have run a few protein systems through simulations of varying lengths and
would like to find a way to visualize the trajectories. I have tried to use
the top2psf.pl script to produce a usable .psf file. I can get it to produce
the .psf file, but am unable get VMD to display anything for the trajectory
other than a bunch of dots.

anyone had any luck displaying MARTINI trajectories with VMD and might know
where i am going wrong? any suggestions are very appreciated.

-john