[gmx-users] Can g_wham support using different temperature for different windows?

Jianguo Li ljggmx at yahoo.com.sg
Wed Feb 23 14:49:26 CET 2011

Dear all,

Thank you all for your suggestions or comments to my problem. Now I am planning
to extend my simulations or using REMD in those bad windows to get converged
PMF.

I have another question: if I extend the umbrellar simulation to 1 microsecond
only in those problematic windows, while running shorter simulation (e.g., 100
ns) in those windows far away from the membrane. Does g_wham accpet using
diffrent simulation time for different windows?
Thank you in again,

Cheers,
Jianguo