[gmx-users] Major code reorganization in git coming up

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 12:59:54 CET 2011

Hi Erik,

Happy New Year!

Last year (:p) I rewrote the routine from Andrea Amadei for
application of rotational constraints in a statistical mechanical
consistent manner. It's completely parallellelellized and consistent
with pd/dd as well as application every so many steps. The tests seem
good, although some small changes in handling the reference structure
may be required. Bottom line is, it was a pain getting it working with
the >4.1 releases due to all the changes and I'm a bit afraid of
what's to come :) So maybe a good idea to add it soon for beta? I can
provide the patch against the release-4.5-patches. I've implemented it
as an additional COMM removal mode.

Cheers,

Tsjerk