[gmx-users] trjconv -fit rot+trans before a pbc? safe way to rotate a trajectory?

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 08:20:08 CET 2011

Hi Camilo,

The things you desire are in principle possible, but they require code
reorganisation as well as quite a bit of additional coding that isn't
really worth the hassle. Probably it's actually better to split up
trjconv to have one tool for pbc related work and one for fitting
related options to make things more clear.

Cheers,

Tsjerk