[gmx-users] problem running the demo

Mao Mao maoyanren at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 16:40:26 CET 2011

Hi All,
I ran into a problem when running the methanol example in "Getting Started".
When I ran "grompp -v", I got the following:

  Fatal error:
  Atomtype CMET not found

I installed Gromacs 4.5.3 on Ubuntu and planned to learn the software. Now I
am stuck.
Many thanks for your help! I really appreciate it.

Mao