[gmx-users] perfluorohexane pdb... again

Ángel Piñeiro angel.pineiro at usc.es
Tue Jan 11 18:13:30 CET 2011

Hi Marcelo
1.- perfluorohexane is a quite rigid molecule so I wouldn't expect many
different conformations
2.- your simulation box is far away from the equilibrium
3.- you should inform about which force field and simulation conditions
are you using, for instance: was your simulation run at constant volume
or constant pressure? it is better if you provide your mdp file and
specify your force field.

Since more than half of your simulation box is empty and the PFH
molecules are aggregates like in cubes it seems clear that you are ages
away from the equilibrium.

Cheers,

Ángel.