[gmx-users] galactose

nishap.patel at utoronto.ca nishap.patel at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 13 21:20:07 CET 2011

Thanks. I am going to look over it. But I was wondering is it possible
to just simulate one molecule of sucrose (glucose+fructose) in water
using any of the force fields by Gromacs? I realize I would have to
add the parameters to the .rtp files, but as you mentioned that the
force fields recognizes them as part of the larger polymer and so it
doesn't take into account the missing atoms.

-Nisha P