[gmx-users] segmentation fault

leila separdar separdar.leila at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 07:47:18 CET 2011

I managed to run my simulation but which kind of coulomtype can I use except
PME? also I get different averages for kinetic and potential energies than
before reducing units I think these numbers must be the same because
E*=E/epsilon (epsilon is about 0.9977) for argon. could u please help me
about this issue?( I have reduced box size, dt, C6=4 , C12=4, mass=1 and
temperature. before reducing temperature is 300 and after reducing it is
2.5)