[gmx-users] spurious forces while doing pulling simulation

Amit Choubey kgp.amit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 02:49:46 CET 2011

Yes Justin i understand that. Heres what i think is going on

I dont have any reference group. Now the COM distance is calculated wrt the
origin and whenever the COM is more than half of the box its causing
problem.

I think changing the absolute reference to the initial COM of the pull group
(using pull_init1) should fix this issue but i am not confident.

Thanks for looking into this.