[gmx-users] Equilibration

bharat gupta bharat.85.monu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 09:51:18 CET 2011

Hi,

I carried out the equilibration step using the npt file given in teh
lysozyme tutorial... I have generated the graph for both pressure and
density .. I want to know how to analyse such graph ... If the graph
fluctuates between certain range of values like the one given in the
lysozyme tutorial, does it mean that the system is stable ..

Also wat does the red line present in both pressure and density graph
indicates ??

--
Bharat
Ph.D. Candidate