[gmx-users] Regarding g_analyze

bharat gupta bharat.85.monu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 04:49:16 CET 2011

It means that  rmsd plot is stable .. I am trying to run the trajectory in
windows using VMD and for that i followed what was said in past thread of
gmx discussion list but I am not able to run the trajectory and for that I
have posted another question regarding that jus 5 mins back..

Also if u can shed some light of this very important issue ... that to learn
simulation in gromacs and to analyze the things needed for our analysis ..
what exactly do we need to do .. as in my case i am following ur tutorial
and asking doubts in the gmx user list but I am not able to get many things
still ... like analysing the plots and graphs and how to tell whch value is
correct at what particular time for how much simulation time ?? ... pls do
ket me know how can I have a firm grip in this regard...

--
Bharat
Ph.D. Candidate
E-mail : monu46010 at yahoo.com