[gmx-users] OPLS implicit solvent problems

Per Larsson per.larsson at sbc.su.se
Fri Jan 21 14:11:40 CET 2011

Hi!

Thanks for pointing this out.
It is unfortunate that they are missing from the gbsa.itp-file. I will add them, but I do not have time today.
If you want to get going, you can add them yourself.
The gb-parameters are essentially based on atom hybridization, so for each missing atom you find another that has the same (sp, sp2,sp3) hybridization, and add it to the gbsa.itp-file.

Cheers
/Per