[gmx-users] Re: Secondary structure loss in implicit solvent simulations

K. Singhal k.singhal at uva.nl
Tue Jan 25 11:05:04 CET 2011

Hi

It's not necessarily GPU-specific, it's implicit solvent-specific. I don't get these problems in explicit solvent simulations on CPU, only in implicit solvent simulations both on GPU as well as CPU. One of the problems that I can think of is unbalanced charges that I would have balanced out using NaCl ions, but not any more.

Regards
Kush

--
Kushagra Singhal