[gmx-users] Fw:Re:gmx-users Digest, Vol 81, Issue 192; PME, Estimate for the relative

gromacs ptf1242 at 163.com
Wed Jan 26 03:14:22 CET 2011

Hi Justin,

.mdp and fourierspacing are at below, can you tell me where is not wrong?

; NEIGHBORSEARCHING PARAMETERS
; nblist update frequency
nstlist                  = 5
; ns algorithm (simple or grid)
ns_type                  = grid
; Periodic boundary conditions: xyz (default), no (vacuum)
; or full (infinite systems only)
pbc                      = xyz
; nblist cut-off
rlist                    = 0.9
domain-decomposition     = no

; OPTIONS FOR ELECTROSTATICS AND VDW
; Method for doing electrostatics
coulombtype              = PME
rcoulomb-switch          = 0
rcoulomb                 = 0.9
; Dielectric constant (DC) for cut-off or DC of reaction field
epsilon-r                = 1
; Method for doing Van der Waals
vdw-type                 = Cut-off
; cut-off lengths
rvdw-switch              = 0
rvdw                     = 1.2
; Apply long range dispersion corrections for Energy and Pressure
DispCorr                 = EnerPres
; Extension of the potential lookup tables beyond the cut-off
table-extension          = 1
; Spacing for the PME/PPPM FFT grid
fourierspacing           = 0.12
; FFT grid size, when a value is 0 fourierspacing will be used
fourier_nx               = 0
fourier_ny               = 0
fourier_nz               = 0
; EWALD/PME/PPPM parameters
pme_order                = 4
ewald_rtol               = 1e-05
ewald_geometry           = 3d
epsilon_surface          = 0
optimize_fft             = no

; GENERALIZED BORN ELECTROSTATICS
; Algorithm for calculating Born radii
gb_algorithm             = Still
; Frequency of calculating the Born radii inside rlist
nstgbradii               = 1
; Cutoff for Born radii calculation; the contribution from atoms
; between rlist and rgbradii is updated every nstlist steps
rgbradii                 = 2
; Salt concentration in M for Generalized Born models
gb_saltconc              = 0

; IMPLICIT SOLVENT (for use with Generalized Born electrostatics)
implicit_solvent         = No

; OPTIONS FOR WEAK COUPLING ALGORITHMS
; Temperature coupling
Tcoupl                   = v-rescale
; Groups to couple separately
tc-grps                  = System
; Time constant (ps) and reference temperature (K)
tau_t                    = 0.1
ref_t                    = 300
; Pressure coupling
Pcoupl                   = no
Pcoupltype               = isotropic
; Time constant (ps), compressibility (1/bar) and reference P (bar)
tau_p                    = 1
compressibility          = 4.5e-5
ref_p                    = 1.0
; Random seed for Andersen thermostat
andersen_seed            = 815131

; SIMULATED ANNEALING
; Type of annealing for each temperature group (no/single/periodic)
annealing                = no
; Number of time points to use for specifying annealing in each group
annealing_npoints        =
; List of times at the annealing points for each group
annealing_time           =
; Temp. at each annealing point, for each group.
annealing_temp           =

; GENERATE VELOCITIES FOR STARTUP RUN
gen_vel                  = yes
gen_temp                 = 300