[gmx-users] validation of ligand parametrization

mohsen ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 13:10:15 CET 2011

Dear Justin
I don't want to rely on PRODRG server as others.
I want to do my work as accurate as possible.
Absolutely I read your papar and I know PRODRG present bad results for
estimating free energies.
I want to parametrize my drugs by GROMOS43A1 parameters as you said.
I know completely how to do it.Thanks for your and other user's guidances.
Actually I couldn't find any experimentally data to try to obtain it's
result.Then i have to
do what you said.(re-evaluating force field choice and .....)
Can you please say me more about this method?
Did you have something like this in your papers?
Thanks in advance for your reply