[gmx-users] Slow Runs

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Fri Jan 28 00:12:19 CET 2011

You will need to provide more details on the system.  How many atoms,
what sort of computer system is it being run on, how many nodes, copy of
the mdp file etc.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren

Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action

Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu

+61 3 9903 9304
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.