[gmx-users] Re: QMMM with ORCA

Gerrit Groenhof ggroenh at gwdg.de
Fri Jan 28 07:47:49 CET 2011

Dear Xiaohu,

Thanks for bringing this up. The comment has been there for ever. Since I could not think of an application where one would not be using pbc at the time. However, your clusters prove me wrong.

In any case, as a work-around, you may want to use a bigger box, with long enough cut-offs, no PME.

Hope this gets you started,

Gerrit