[gmx-users] change in secondary structure after npt equilibration

sonali dhindwal sonali11dhindwal at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jan 28 13:49:20 CET 2011

Hi Justin,

I am writing in this correspondence, because I also had the same query once that secondary structure changes after equilibration, and you are right that visualisation programs are not always reliable.
You also mentioned this time that we should check wether equilibration sufficiently converged all of the thermodynamic observables. It will be very kind of you if you can throw some light in this regard that how these observables should be checked.

Thanks and Regards

--
Sonali Dhindwal

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”