[gmx-users] mdrun with append option

Sai Pooja saipooja at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 00:39:07 CET 2011

I would be happy to supply more information.. if someone could please look
into this.. otherwise I will have to switch to storing every file and then
just concatenating them which seems like a rather roundabout way of doing
it.

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Sai Pooja <saipooja at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is the command:
>
> nbs submit -command "(/usr/local/gromacs/4.5.1/bin/mdrun_mpi -s rex_3.tpr
> -e rex_3 -c after_rex_3 -cpi restart3 -cpo restart3 -ap
> pend -g rexlog3 -x rextraj3);" -nproc 1 -name "GENHAM-DIHEDRAL-3" -mail
> start end
>
> Pooja
>
>   On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 4:20 PM, Mark Abraham <Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au>wrote:
>
>>  On 29/01/2011 3:56 AM, Sai Pooja wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I am using tpbconv and mdrun to extend a simulation. I use it with the
>>> append option but the files still get overwritten or erased. Can someone
>>> help me in this regard?
>>> Pooja
>>> Commands (in python)

--
Quaerendo Invenietis-Seek and you shall discover.