[gmx-users] micelle clustering

sulatha M. S mssulatha at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:29:18 CEST 2011

Thanks Mark,
I will do the analysis in 4.5.4. Hope while doing the micelle clustering I
will not get into a infinite loop as in 4.0.7.
If I understand correctly, While using trjconv -pbc cluster,  I should use
-e 0.002  or the frames (-dump option) in the xtc file  (generated after the
micelles are formed)

Sulatha