[gmx-users] N-terminus problem

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Mon Jul 4 17:34:21 CEST 2011

On 4/07/2011 11:49 PM, Emine Deniz Tekin wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> Let me explain the problem a little more and answer your questions. I
> would be happy if you could expound upon your reply.

Sorry, I can't.

* I won't try to make sense of five different font styles and a forest
of differential indentation.
* You didn't say whether you tested the single lipopeptide topology like
I suggested. Solve simple problems completely before tackling complex
problems.
* I pointed out that showing us only the coordinate file was not an
effective way of diagnosing a mismatch of topology database and
coordinate file naming, and you still haven't supplied any topology
information.
* The *geometry* of the lipopetides is often irrelevant for trying to
get pdb2gmx to construct a *topology*

Mark