[gmx-users] Water-Mediated Hydrogen Bonds

Francesco Oteri francesco.oteri at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 17:48:11 CEST 2011

Hi Raja,
You can perform the job calculating h-bond between Protein and Water and
between DNA and Water.
Now you have to select water that, in the same frame, form h-bond with
protein and DNA.

The residue information can be found in hbmap.xpm e hbond.log files.
There is a perl script in the Justin's webpage
(http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/Scripts/plot_hbmap.txt)
that extract information
from this files. You should modify it to reach your goal

Francesco