[gmx-users] Ion distribution around Cl fix

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Jul 6 20:32:08 CEST 2011

Repeatedly posting the same message (especially after having been told that the
question is unintelligible) is both ineffective for you in terms of receiving an
answer and uninspiring for those who might try to help you.

Your question is poorly formed.  Please re-phrase your objectives, methods, and
desired outcome if you want useful help.

-Justin

Saeid Akbarshahi wrote:

> [...]

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate