[gmx-users] Residence time and trjorder

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Tue Jul 12 17:51:09 CEST 2011

Dear Boafu,

This sounds like a great tool!

Carla, note that once you've ordered the water molecules you loose
the continuity of their trajectories ... that is because you order
them in
function of their distance to the protein.

I am not sure the definition you give will give you the answer to the
residence time. you can google residence time and proteins and see
what come out :))

XAvier.