[gmx-users] rhombic dodecahedron and g_sas

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:54:07 CEST 2011

Hi Anna,

It would have been best if you provided us the exact output of g_sas.
In any case, the classification of your atoms has nothing to do with
the type of PBC. It has to do with the fact you're using a .gro file
as a reference, which contains no charges. As a consequence, all atoms
are taken to have zero charge, and thus regarded hydrophobic.

Cheers,

Tsjerk