[gmx-users] Re: Adding Ions

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Jul 13 22:20:25 CEST 2011

errabah fatima ezzahra wrote:

> you mean that i should have it as protein and Ions but no water

No.  Please read what I said in the last message (it was likely exactly what you
needed) and do some basic tutorial material if these concepts are unfamiliar to
you.  You can't leave parts of your system untreated by the thermostat.  You'll
get a fatal error if you try.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate