[gmx-users] Poisson-Boltzmann free energy in gromacs?

Francesco Oteri francesco.oteri at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 12:36:46 CEST 2011

Hi Sanku,
you can use APBS (Adaptive Poisson-Boltzman Solver,
http://www.poissonboltzmann.org/apbs/ ).
This program computes the PB equation on a single conformation, but you
can write a script to calculate values over trajectory.
APBS has the advances to be integrated into VMD and pymol, moreover is
avalaible an MPI parallelized version.

Francesco