[gmx-users] Voronoi tessellation

francesca.stanzione at unina.it francesca.stanzione at unina.it
Mon Jul 18 20:57:58 CEST 2011

   Hi all,

   Is my first time with phospholipids and I have questions about the
Voronoi tessellation. I made a simulation of membrane with the
insertion of fatty acids. Now I wanna calculate the 2D-Voronoi, but I
don't know how can I make it. Do I need to choice some atoms? What
kind of atoms? I need to check the xy coordinates of these atoms from
the average structure or for each picosecond? If someone can explain
me this analysis I'll  appreciate, in alternative, could you suggest
me a good article able to help me with this analyses? Thanx, Francesca