[gmx-users] Conversion of the GLYCAM dihedral parameters in the GROMACS format.

sa sagmx.mail at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:33:08 CEST 2011

Thank you Austin, for the clarification,

So my questions are: how to convert it in the gromacs format ? Is it correct
to use the absolute value of the multiplicity in my parameters and use the
negative values of barrier heights when they are exist in the AMBER
parameters? Since, I have noticed that in the AMBER ff port in GROMACS, the
multiplicity values are always set to > 0 and  the barrier heights have
sometime a negative value.

Thank you again for your advice.

SA-

Message: 1