[gmx-users] R: Re: g_cluster error in rhombic dodecahedric system (Mark Abraham)

Anna Marabotti anna.marabotti at isa.cnr.it
Thu Jul 21 17:11:10 CEST 2011

Thanks Mark for suggestion, I'll try to do a simpler clustering method. In
the meantime, I only would like to add a further info: I pre-processed my
trajectory following someone's (Justin, IIRC) suggestion in a previous
message, using trjconv -pbc mol -ur compact. So, in my trajectory the
molecules should be whole (at least, I see my protein as a whole). This
pre-processing was necessary because with trjconv -pbc whole I was not able
to have my homodimeric protein in the unit cell: the protein was split in
two monomers in two adjacent unit cells. Could be the presence of the two
identical monomers to "confuse" Gromacs that sees an RMSD minimum of 0?
Anna