[gmx-users] large error bars in PMF

Rebeca García Fandiño regafan at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 22:57:55 CEST 2011

Thanks for your answer.
My peptide has 6 residues and it is cyclic.
I calculated the errors through bootstrap, using this:

g_wham -it tpr-files.dat -if pullf-files.dat -o -hist -unit kCal -b 500 -n Bootstrap 200

Are the pmfs aligned on the minimum distance value? Is that the value by default? How could I calculate the errors based on the PMFs aligned on the long distance value?

Thanks a lot for all the help.

Best wishes,

Rebeca.