[gmx-users] large error bars in PMF

Rebeca García Fandiño regafan at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:24:35 CEST 2011

Forget my last mail, I was not seeing the box correctly.
Sorry about that.
Best wishes,
Rebeca.

From: regafan at hotmail.com
To: jalemkul at vt.edu; gmx-users at gromacs.org
Subject: RE: [gmx-users] large error bars in PMF
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:15:27 +0000
CC:

Hi again,
I have one doub about the suggestion of using a dodecahedral box for my umbrella sampling to remove the problems I am having with the peptides rotating. I cannot see why a dodecaheral box is going to avoid this. Would it be better a truncated octahedron?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Best wishes,
Rebeca.

gmx-users mailing list    gmx-users at gromacs.org