[gmx-users] Residence time and trjorder

Chandan Choudhury iitdckc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:36:41 CEST 2011

Carla,

The g_residence.c is written in accord to gmx-4.5.4 format. What you
can do is copy it to the src/tools directory. Make a subsequent
changes in the Makefile present there and the do make to compile. This
will generate g_residence executable, which can be used.

But I did not understand, how the output trajectory of trjorder can be
used for the analysis of the residence time of a water molecule i.e;
the number of times a particular water molecule constantly stays in a
radius of 5 A.

Guidance is always welcome.

Chandan
--