[gmx-users] How to exert different lateral pressure profile of a membrane to study its influence on a protein inserted in the double layer membrane?

KONG Xian xianshine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 04:58:56 CEST 2011

Dear all:

         I am working on a research to study whether the Lateral pressure
profile influence the protein function.

         To get different lateral pressure profile, I used Parinello-Rahman
P coupling method and anisotropic pressure coupling with different p_ref
values(such as 0.9bar, 1bar, 1.1bar, .,2bar) in xy.

         I wonder whether this method feasible.

If it is not feasible, could anyone please give me a hint on how to do it.

Thank you

KONG Xian