Re: Re: [gmx-users] zero charge model- simulation time

wibke.sudholt at cloudbroker.com wibke.sudholt at cloudbroker.com
Fri Jul 29 01:07:21 CEST 2011

Dear Email Sender,

Thank you very much for contacting me! Unfortunately, I am not available in the office at the moment and cannot respond to your email. I will be able to handle your request starting again Thursday, August 4, 2011.

For all questions about CloudBroker and the CloudBroker Platform, please contact the company under info at cloudbroker.com or Nicola Fantini under nicola.fantini at cloudbroker.com. If you need to talk to me in person for urgent or important issues, please call my mobile phone number.

Kind regards,

Wibke Sudholt

--
Dr. Wibke Sudholt