[gmx-users] Dimensionless units question

Amit Choubey kgp.amit at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 20:50:36 CEST 2011

I am not sure what you want to measure. You mentioned that "force and energy
I calculate are still quite far from the reference values", now are you only
looking at electrostatic contributions to these or the total contributions?
If its total contribution then LJ parameters should also be correct and for
that you should switch to standard gromacs units.

Also why do you need to use gmx.ff, seems to me that you already have the
parameters (ie the LJ parameters and charges)