[gmx-users] flexibility

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 14:43:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

The usual (statistical) way to compare fluctuations (variances) is by
taking the ratio (i.e. of the MSFs, not the RMSFs). Maragliano e.a.
(BiophysJ 2004) wrote on such comparison of fluctuations, using a
variance ratio test.
In your case, you'd have to combine it with a structure alignment to
find which numbers should be compared with which.

Cheers,

Tsjerk