[gmx-users] Re: distance/direction PMF

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Wed Jun 8 19:04:27 CEST 2011

Yeah

 I set pull_init =0, and pull_start = yes, and it still gave a "distance
at start" as 0.78nm. It must be doing something funny because with
pull_vec, because when I use pull_geometry = distance and pull_dim
= Y Y Y, the distance 0.815nm is returned as the "distance at start",
which is the actual distance between the two groups.

Cheers

Gavin