[gmx-users] Re: distance/direction PMF

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Jun 8 19:21:08 CEST 2011

Gavin Melaugh wrote:
> Yeah
>
>  I set pull_init =0, and pull_start = yes, and it still gave a "distance
> at start" as 0.78nm. It must be doing something funny because with
> pull_vec, because when I use pull_geometry = distance and pull_dim
> = Y Y Y, the distance 0.815nm is returned as the "distance at start",
> which is the actual distance between the two groups.

I have no idea why this is happening.  If you'd like me to troubleshoot further
and see if I can get to the bottom of this, please send me (off-list is OK):

1. Coordinate file
2. Topology file(s)
3. The .mdp file that is giving the weird result

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar