[gmx-users] Calculation of unsaturated deuterium order parameters for POPC

Igor Marques igor.dragon88 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 01:40:12 CEST 2011

thomas,

i've recently placed a similar question and justin asked me to show my index
for the double bound calculation, so, i'm asking you the same.
you should have

> Ci-1
> Ci     - the first carbon of the double bound
> Ci+1 - the second carbon of the double bound
> Ci+2

in that index

doing this, for C9 and C10 i've obtained the following values
                 0.0738068
              -0.000533683

that you should then replace in the correct positions in the sn2 output

good luck,
and sorry if i'm missing the point :|

igor

      Igor Marques