[gmx-users] Umbrella sampling of phosphate ion binding

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Thu Jun 9 03:30:34 CEST 2011

You have been provided there with the reference in which the parameters for the molecule were derived.

Read it!

And determine yourself if it is applicable or not to what you are doing and the forcefield you are using.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304